Happy New Years everyone! 🙂
I know that I haven’t been extremely active on this blog but I’m going to try and change that this year! (I may keep adding to this because I want to accomplish a lot)
- Travel More.
- Appreciate my parents more because they’ve done/they’ll do so much for me.
- Make time for friends and create better relationships with the people I want to keep.
- Try to keep up with this blog, and all of my Instagram accounts.
- Use the makeup/nail polish I already have before buying a ton more.
- Possibly start a Youtube channel or nail blog.
- Stop taking in so much negativity and try to spread more positivity!
- Actually go on that LA road trip during spring break with my friends.
- Apply to study abroad in Australia and hope for the best *fingers crossed*
- Learn how to better apply makeup.
- Actually sell the clothes in my closet that I don’t wear instead of leaving them there.
- Try my best to get a summer internship but if it doesn’t work out, don’t get upset just keep working towards your dreams/passion.
- Try new things/take more chances.
- Volunteer more.
- Constantly remember to take time off for yourself.
- Be better with time management.
- Be a better listener.
- Learn as much as you can.
- Pet a koala even if I don’t end up studying abroad.
- Stop caring about what others think and do whatever makes you happy.
Here’s a picture of brick toast that I got with my friends at Sno-Crave Teahouse around New Years 🙂